Jaw Pops After Mara Mandibular Anterior Repositioning Appliance (MARA), Is Your Jaw Supposed To Hurt After Treatment?

Mandibular Anterior Repositioning Appliance (MARA), Is your jaw supposed to hurt after treatment? - jaw pops after mara

It is a question of an orthodontist, or someone in the know. I'd have had braces for 3 years and the first part of my treatment, a repositioning of the mandible above device in my mouth, my jaw was not aligned. After the treatment now, and while I felt much pain and jaw always pop out of place. I am still in pain, even after he was removed. I do not know if this is normal, or if you made a mistake? I can hardly open his mouth and if I hurt really bad.

Who knows if this is to be normal? What should I do? I really do not want my orthodontist back, because quite frankly stupid, if a board?

It takes more than 3 years, I think I was better with my jaw is not aligned -.-

0 comments:

Post a Comment